TMQ Products to simplify or expand your existing NMEA network
Simplify your NMEA network with Net106. The NET106 Ethernet Network Combiner takes multiple NMEA inputs and combines them into a single ethernet output. Manage the network via a browser interface.
The Net106 can receive a number of NMEA183 inputs, like GPS, heading and temperature, then connect via LAN or WiFi to a computer.
- Manage the setup with a browser interface
- No more serial ports, reliable and simple to install
- Connect your Autopilot, Sounder, AIS, GPS and more with your PCs.
NET106 DownloadsDownload the NET106 Brochure
Extend your NMEA network to include extra outputs with TMQ's NMEA Buffer. Simple system setup with minimal installation requirements.
Distributes up to 2 NMEA data input streams to 4 or 8 optically isolated RS422 outputs. Galvanic isolated Power input provides 1kVdc isolation to prevent ground loops. Extra outputs provided for Daisy chain to another data buffer.
- 2 independent isolated NMEA or RS422 Inputs.
- 8 x RS422 Optically Isolated outputs.
- 1Mbps High Speed.
- Isolation voltage for NMEA input 5kV
- 10-45 V DC.
- No microprocessor intervention.
- Input indicator LED's