TMQ Smartflush Features
The Smartﬂush system helps you maintain your watermaker and keep it ready for use at a moment’s notice without having to preserve the membranes.
Smartflush maintains a regular fresh water flush cycle to help avoid what could become costly repairs to your system.
It includes a programmable timer to maintain a flushing schedule in order to keep the system and membrane in top condition ready for use and without the need for chemicals.
- Programmable Flush Timer: Default setting of a seven minute flush every seven days but is easily adjusted to fit conditions.
- Dual Relays: Leaving a vessel’s fresh water pump on is a liability and can result in flooding. Smartflush’s dual relays turn on fresh water pump and then opens the solenoid to allow fresh water to flow through the system.
- Optional SMS Controller: Send a text message to command the flushing to commence. Receive a text message to know when flushing starts or has completed.
- Compatibility: Suits any watermaker from any manufacturer.
- Valve: Supplies fresh water to a bucket for chemical cleaning or preservation of membranes. Time and money can be saved by using land mains water and de-chlorinating it.
- Big Blue Filter Housing and Radial Flow Carbon Filter: Removes chlorine from fresh water before it enters the watermaker – and avoids damage to reverse osmosis membranes.
TMQ Smartflush Downloads