TMQ GC-100 Features
The GC-100 is a vessel heading display that provides a digital read out of the vessel’s heading as received from a GPS compass.
The display also has functions to pre-set the parameters of the GPS Compass when connected.
- Large easy to read display.
- Simple operation with push button controls.
- Splash proof display.
- Attractive styling compliments existing vessel layout.
- Off-course alarm.
- Option for remote display units.
TMQ GC-100 Specifications
Display: 110mm x 110mm 4 digit LCD display Voltage Range: 12 to 24 volts Backlighting: Fluorescent backlighting with on/off option Operation: Four push buttons Waterproof: When mounted in dashboard Function: Display heading with one decimal point Baud: Preset compass to put out heading and GPS data at 4800 Connections: – Conxall connector 6 pin
– Power 12 volts
– NMEA Serial data in
– NMEA data suit compass out
TMQ GC-100 Downloads